Half-Light is growing! We are looking for a videographer available for contract work at our studio facility. We're looking to meet candidates with a relevant qualification and minimum 3 years of industry experience. If you think you match the description below please send us an email to 'info"at"halflight.ie, making sure to attach your C.V. and links to relevant portfolio.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Half-Light Studio is a creative media production studio that specialises in connecting our clients with audiences through innovative and engaging video content. Working alongside a variety of industries (Corporate, Education & Training, Arts & Cultural, Marketing & Advertising). Our modern studio in Cork City fully supports remote production, our clients can attend studio sessions from the comfort of their home or office.
Half-Light Studio, Marina Commercial Park, Centre Park Road, Cork City.
• The candidate will be part of a small but highly skilled team that thrives on creating and delivering engaging stories and clear messaging. Always creating great results for clients.
• The candidate will work as part of a production team in a high-end studio.
• The candidate will be passionate about their work, they will be able to show clear examples of their corporate video content.
• The candidate will be able to produce highly creative storytelling with filming and editing skills.
• Handling video projects through all pre and post production stages to final asset delivery.
• The candidate should be available for work at the studio during normal business hours.
• If interested: email showreel / video samples which clearly outline what you filmed and/or edited.
• This a not a remote working role.
Short term contract projects to begin. The right candidate may earn a permanent position in due course.
• Free on-site parking.
• Monday to Friday schedule.
• Remote production workflows (where possible) and strict COVID procedures are in place for clients in the studio.
• A degree or relevant qualification in multimedia production.
• Video camera/ editing: 3 years professional experience with portfolio.
• In-depth knowledge of studio lighting techniques.
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects or similar.
• Familiarity with live event/ webinar/ streaming production is a bonus.
• Strong understanding of social media trends and uses.
• Ability to work in a professional environment and turn around projects with short lead times and tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Remote filming workflow within multi-room studio facility.
• Social distancing guidelines in place.
• Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place.